Khoury College Update
In light of the recent naming gift for the Khoury College of Computer Sciences, we want to be sure that web properties across the university referencing the former College of Computer of Information Science are updated accordingly.
Please use the following guidelines to help with this effort. The deadline for making changes to web properties was Friday, December 21. You may direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please review your web properties for any references to the College of Computer and Information Sciences or CCIS. This includes, but is not limited to, references to cross-disciplinary programs, research centers and institutes, faculty bios, and faculty recruitment.
2. Follow these guidelines for making updates:
• On first reference in narrative text use: the Khoury College of Computer Sciences. (Note the addition of “s” to “science” and the omission of the word “information.”)
• On second reference in narrative text, the following may be used: Khoury College
• Do not use KCS in any references.
3. The college’s new URL will be: khoury.northeastern.edu. When you update your webpages, please be sure to tag the name appropriately for search purposes.